Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wenesday January 19 2011

Tonight after work i went home and hung out with the kids. Derek had to close. We all went downstairs so I could work out on the treadmill. The kids are so good to play with their toys while i workout. Of course I had to watch the Bachelor while i was working out. I am such a sucker for reality tv shows. After i worked out we had some yummy dinner, well London didnt eat of course. She just ate ranch and some bread. She is so funny, hopefully someday she will decide she likes food. Teagan on the other hand ate really good. He is acting so much better. The doctor called Derek and told him that if T keeps doing good then we are out of the woods. I am so glad that he is doing good. After dinner we watched American Idol and i London sat next to me and asked me to tickle her. She LOVES being tickled. Her little laugh is SO cute. Then just before Teagan needed to go to sleep him and London decided to crawl around the couch and laugh. They were laughing so hard. They love each other and have so much fun together.

No comments: