Monday, January 10, 2011
Teagans 15 month appointment
Teagan went to his 15 month appointment. He is 29.41 inches long (6 percentile); 20 lbs and 2 ounces (3 percentile); and his head is in the 92 percentile. Yes our little boy is short, skinny, and has a big head. I love my little man. I think his weight is good but the doctor thinks he is a little small. He weighs the same as London. They are worried that he might have hydrocephaless (dont ask if that is how you spell it) but it is where there is preassure on the brain. We have been watching this since his head got big when he was a few months old. I think he will be fine. He is a great eater and will eat almost anything you put in front of him. He loves his drinks. He will scream until he gets his drink. He is such a great well mannered little boy. He slides along things but doesnt want to walk yet. He will when he is good and ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment