Teagan has been sick for the past four weeks so we decided to take him to the doctor because he has not gotten better. At first he was throwing up and had diareah and then it turned into him being super tired and not wanting to do anything but be held. The doctor ordered a bunch of blood work so we went to Alta View and Derek took him back to get his blood drawn. I cant go because I cant stand listening to him cry. They had 3 people try 4 times to get a vein. They could not get it so they sent us up to Primary childrens hospital. Luckily the little spanish lady put a hot pack on his wrist and got it the first shot. She was soooo good. The blood work came back and it showed that everything looked fine. So.....the doctor is thinking it is a brain infection possibly caused by a stomach virus he had that started all of this. I think they call it Encephalitus or something like that. The doctor says that it will just go away on its own and to just keep monitoring him. It is a bit stressful but I think he will be fine. Here are some pictures of us at the doctors office:



No comments:
Post a Comment