Today was a super fun filled day. Me and the kids went up to Roy to visit Grandma and Grandpa before Jaydens birthday party. The kids were so excited to play with grandma and grandpa. They did not take a nap because they wanted to play. Then everyone came over for Jaydens party. It was fun. Eric made a really cute Mickey Mouse cake that was really yummy but super messy. London was covered in black icing when she was finished. Jayden got a lot of fun gifts. After work Derek came up and the family got Burger Bar for dinner. Always a big hit if they would stop messing up the orders. Then we just sat and talked and played. It is SOOO much fun to be with family. I really miss my family. I dont see them near as much as I would like to.
London and the black icing all over her face.
The kids riding on Derek's back.
London...oh sweet London. She loves to put things on her head.
Grandma and London playing in the mirror and Grandpa watching and enjoying the kids.
Grandpa and sweet London.
No comments:
Post a Comment