Finally!! Teagan got his case off June 26th. I think he was starting to think the cast was a part of him and he was going to live with it forever. The nurse came in to saw the cast off and she was so great. She showed him what the saw did and let him feel it and hear the noise. Me and Derek were shocked at how good Teagan was. He did not cry or complain that it was loud. He is such a trooper and did great. He doesnt want to walk, but the doctor said that it normal. Teagan kept scratching at his leg because of all the dead skin on it. Poor boy has really bad excema from having the cast on so long. I am so proud of my little guy for being so tuff the last couple of weeks. I love you BUDDY!






No comments:
Post a Comment