Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Saturday May 28th 2011
Today me and the kids headed up to Roy for some family fun. When we got to Roy I colored Heather's hair. We added hot pink and it looks so cute. I then cut all the kids hair. After that we just hung out and talked as a family. Once Derek got there (around 5:00) we sat down to eat our yummy belated Easter feast. Yummy ham, funeral potatoes, deviled eggs, the whole nine yards. We then celebrated Sampson, Sasha, Dad's and Derek's belated and early birthdays. The kids had a blast opening presents. London and Teagan took all the wrapping paper and ripped them into little peices. We decided we are buying them wrapping paper for their birthdays. After presents we ate cake. I made Dad a Ham Radio cake becuase he loves doing ham radio stuff. When 8:00 rolled around we decided to go home so the kids could get a good night sleep. We also wanted to make sure that we got home before the storm got to bad. It was raining cats and dogs when we got to Sandy. We put the kids to sleep and Derek and I sat down to relax and watch Glee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment