So my mom watched the kids one day while we were at work. When i went to pick up the kids I decided to stay at my moms for dinner and to play with Jayden for a little while. We decided that after dinner we would go outside and look for Easter eggs (they loved it so much at easter), then after the easter egg hunt we decided to do realy races across the yard with the kids. I only had high heels so I put on my moms gardening shoes and did not tie them because i did not think i would run very fast. I thought it would just be fun. Well needless to say i decided i would run with all my might to try to beat Heather and Eric. Halfway through i went head over heels and ended up laying on the grass on my back. I was laughing because i felt so stupid but it also hurt really bad. London ran over to me and kept saying "mommy okay?" she was so concerned it was so cute. I ended up with a huge bruise and a hurt knee. I am way to old to do that kind of stuff.






No comments:
Post a Comment