Monday, December 20, 2010

Londons arm

I took London to get her cast on Thursday December 16th. She did really good this when they put it on. She sucked on a sucker and was content. Her cast was a dark purple to keep it from getting super dirty. She slept fine with it and seemed to adjust fine. On Friday December 17th, I went to my moms house to hang out for a while. On my way home I heard London cry in the backseat so I did a quick look and noticed her cast was half off.....WHAT!!! Yes she had managed to take her cast off. So we headed to the instacare to get another one put on. This time they put a little dent in the wrist part so it will be harder to get off. This time the cast is black, again to keep dirt off. We will see how long our little houdini keeps this cast on. Here is a picture of her purple one.

No comments: