Thursday, December 16, 2010
London 12/15/10
When I got home from work London was crying and upset. Derek told me that our nanny said she fell out of bed during her nap and hit the heater (which was not on at the time). Our nanny put her right back to sleep because London only cried a little bit at the time. But when i had to feed London and she would not let go of me as soon as I got home, i started to worry. I took her to the instacare and they told me that she had a buckle fracture in her right wrist. London did so good at the doctor and during the x-ray. She only cried and whined when they moved it or pushed on it. I am always amazed at how good London is when we go to the doctors office. We will be going to get a cast on 12/16/10. She only has to wear it for 3 weeks and should heal fine. We love you London. You are our tough little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment