Thursday, December 2, 2010

Goodness

Okay I am so sorry I am not keeping up on my posts. It has been super busy lately. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are super thankful for all of our family and friends. I am extremly thankful for my heathly babies and love them more than words can say. I am also thankful for an amazing husband who puts up with a lot and still loves me. Right now I am thankful for our jobs, I am so glad that we both have jobs that we love. My life has had a lot of ups and downs but overall it is amazing. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father has always stuck by me and helped me through everything that I have encountered.

Here are some pictures to catch you up with the family:
Me and London laying in my bed. We were relaxing before she went to sleep.

London and Teagan watching the big garbage truck pick up the garbage. They loved the big truck.

One morning I was getting ready and Teagan was really quite so I thought I better check on him....good thing I did. He got in the pantry and started eating the napkins. Yummy...he puts everything in his mouth.

The day before Thanksgiving this was my drive into work. A sheet of ice. NOT FUN! Why am I so dedicated to my job.. HMMMM

Here is my cute little man. He loves sitting in sisters chair and watching a movie.

Papa and Teagan on Thanksgiving. We are trying to teach him to walk.

He LOVED Thanksgiving dinner. He was covered in potatoes.

Here is my little angel. I love this girl!

No comments: