Today I took London and Teagan to the NICU at McKay Dee for their screenings. London had a speak screening and Teagan had a development screening. Teagan is doing great. He is right on track with a child his adjusted age (10-11 months). London on the other hand is not doing so great with her speach. I think it is because she is stubborn like her mother. I think she understands things just fine but they are concerned so we are going back in 3 months for her to be re-evaluated. After the evaluations we went to lunch to Wendys with Grandma (she went with to the hospital to help me with the 2 kids). Then we played and played until 3:30 when Grandpa got home. I cut his hair and then me and the kids went home. It was about 4:00 and neither had had a nap. Teagan fell asleep before we were even on the freeway and London fell aslepp around Clearfield. I love watching the kids sleep because they are so precious. Here are some pics of the tired babies:


Notice the coloring book. She did not want to leave Grandmas because she had just started coloring. So Grandma sent it in the car with us.
Around 3:00 today I got a call from Derek. He usually doesnt call me so I knew something was up. He said "Babe can you find me a dentist" I was taken back so I asked why; he then said "A ladder fell on me and I broke my tooth. Its not that bad though" Then he sent me this picture:
I told him he was crazy and had to have it fixed bceause he looked like a hillbilly. Needless to say he got it fixed on his way home from work. Love ya babe...even if you had a hillbilly tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment