Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 13th 2010

Today we did not do a whole lot. Derek had a crazy schedule this weekend. I hate when he has to do overnights or close. I really like him home at night to help with the kids. But that is life married to a retail man. Here are some cute pictures of fun stuff we did:



                                                                    
I was sitting on the couch watching the news when London came in and this is what I saw. She had this cute toy elephant on her head and was walking around.

London also was playing with her toy food, I was in the kitchen doing dishes when I head her crying. I thought she was stuck somewhere so I ran to see what was going on and this is what I saw. She had taken her play food pepper and stuck it down in the hole for Dereks change jar. When Derek got home he had to empty the jar to get the pepper out. London was so happy to have her pepper back.

London loves to play with her castle. In order to keep brother from bothering her she climbs on the table and plays. Not much longer and she wont be able to avoid brother becuase he is getting so tall.

Here is crazy Teagan. I gave him a peice of deli turkey and somehow it ended up stuck to his chin. It lookes like a peice of skin...GROSS!!

No comments: