Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11th 2010

Last night we just hung around the house and had fun!! Here are some fun pics of the family:
Before bed the kids (and Derek) watched basketball. They already like sports. London was a daddys girl last night. Teagan is always a daddys boy.

London ready to go shopping with Daddy.

The yummy Pork, stuffing, and apple dish Derek made up. He is such a good cook. I love when he cooks.

Teagan shopping with Daddy. I did not get a picture of him on top of the toilet paper tower at Winco. Derek likes to put him in weird spots.

Again Teagan shopping with Derek. I can only imagine how many times he tried to eat this.

The AMAZING pink flowers Derek bought me because I was having a hard day.

My beautiful flowers again.

Derek. He hates his picture taken. I tell him he better get used to it.

London playing in Teagan's crib.

Teagan in a big boy chair.

Teagan in the infamous ball pit. This is their favorite toy.

No comments: