Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update...

Okay so things are going good. Last night I had braxton hicks contractions that woke me up from my Ambien induced comma, they lasted all night long. As soon as I woke up they went away. The doctor said it is really normal to have them and to track.

I love all my friends and family for coming up and visiting me. You guys are my life savers. I do have to say though my favorite visitor is a beautiful little girl, she is the love of my life. You guessed....its London!!! When I know she is coming up I cant stop looking at the clock. Mom called yesterday as the left and said they were on their way and it felt like hours before she got here, even though I am sure it was only 20 mins or so.

I am going to post a bunch of pictures as soon as I can. I have to rely on my amazing family to get a lot of things done for me and getting pics on a disc is one the list of things to do.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Kris, I had a great time visiting with you today! It was so good to talk with you. It has been WAY TOO long! I don't remember how I found you in the 'blogging' world, but I am sure glad I did!
I'm glad that you have your computer there with you so you can have some sense of 'normalcy' and we can keep getting updates!
Can't wait to see pics of your sweet girl!