Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Glucose test
So I failed my first flucose test, BUMMER!! So I had to do "the big test". To start the test I could not eat for 12 hours. So this morning around 8am the phlebotomist came up and drew my blood. The level had to be less than 110 and mine was 74, so three lab workers stood and stared at me while I drank the nasty orange warm drink in 5 mins. Wow that stuff is nasty!! Anyways, then they came up and drew my blood every hour for four hours. The entire test I could not eat or drink. My second blood score had to be less than 180 and it was 140, my third had to be less than 155 and it was 148, my last blood draw had to be less than 140 and it was 110. My doctor called and told me that I did not have gestational diabetes. YEAH!!! I dont need anything else adding to this pregnancy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment