Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 14, 2012

Today was a day I will never forget. It was a day 2 years in the making. This morning Derek and I went to court to have him adopt the kids. Their biological father relinquished his rights in front of the judge because he knows that the kids are better off and deserve the life we can give them. We were in the court with family and friends to support us. The judge was amazing and was so cute with the kids. This day is a day that will be forever remembered. Thank you to my Heavenly Father for making my prayers come true. Thanks to my husband for loving the kids as his own no matter what. Thanks to my parents for helping me get through a very rough time in my life. Thanks to Derek's family for accepting me and the kids as family. I am happy to now present the Grunander Family est. May 14, 2012!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Kristine!!!! That is so exciting! I can't believe this day has finally come for you guys! I am so happy for you! What lucky kids to have you and Derek for their parents! You guys are such a beautiful family! Congratulations!!!