London was asked to give the scripture and the prayer in church on Sunday the 26th of February. I thought for sure she would be to shy and not want to get up there and talk. I sat in the front with her and we sang the opening song and then she walked up on the step for the podium. I wispered in her ear what to say and she pulled the microphone down and talked at the top of her lungs. She was so proud to be giving the scripture. She is so short even with the stool you couldnt see her over the podium. After the scripture it was time for the prayer. She said it all by herself. She said "Heavenly father, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen." She whispered the prayer though. It was sooooo stinking cute!!
Here is a picture of London and Teagan before church:

No comments:
Post a Comment