Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27th 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Today is my amazing sons 2nd birthday. In the past two years Teagan has blessed me in so many ways. He has always been a miracle to me. From the moment I found out I was pregnant I was on a roller coaster ride until the day he was born. From that day 2 years ago my life has greatly changed. He has made me appreciate life and the little things it has to offer. In the past year Teagan has started walking and starting saying a few words. He still struggles with language and communication but every day he gets a little better. He know says "Mommy", "Daddy", "Kankie" (for blankie), he attempts to say London, "Kink"(for drink). He is trying so hard and is doing a great job. He has had his struggles from being preemie but is excelling at a wonderful rate. Teagan I love you with all my heart and you are my main man! I love you for everything you are and everything that you will become.

No comments: