When Derek took London and Teagan to the store London saw two boys arguing. She said, "Stop fighting, boys." The mother asked Derek if she could take London home with her.
Dereks phone would buzz and London would ask "who is it?" Then it buzzed again and she said "is that mommy?"
Relayed by my mom = London got down on her hands and knees and came up to me and meowed. I
said, "are you a kitty?" She nodded her head yes. There was some play dishes by me so I asked her if she was hungry and she meowed and nodded her head yes. I fed her some pretend cat food and then poured pretend milk in a dish and she lapped it up. Then she tried to say good by and meow at the same time and crawled away through the kitchen and down the hall. A little while later she came back and wanted more cat food and milk. She got up on my lap and I petted her and cuddled with her then she
slithered down onto the floor and said good by and did the whole thing over, and over, and over again for quite awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment