Monday, September 27, 2010

September 25th 2010

Today I went with my mom, sister, and Amy Rudolph to the "What a women wants" expo. We got there at 9 and stayed until 2. There were so many booths filled with super cute and fun things. I bought some cute stuff (shirt, hot tools holder, amazing diaper bag). It was a blast!! Mom had to get back for the womens broadcast for church so they had to hurry home so we could not do lunch. I really miss being so close to my family. I love you guys!! Derek stayed home with Teagan and mowed the lawn and started to put the tramp together. I went shopping and bought some pants to fit my new body (the one I am embracing until I loose 20 pounds). They were super cheap and not cute so I hope it motivates me to loose the weight even faster. I have a plan so we will see if it works. If so I will tell everyone my litte secret :)