Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FUN

I hope you enjoy the pictures. We had so much fun this past summer. The pictures are just the pics from May. I need to get a computer where I can update my blog from my camera so that you dont have to wait to see how much fun we have :) London discovered the side stairs in the pictures but could not figure out how to get back down so I had to help her down each time she climbed up. There are pictures of Derek and Dad's birthday. Sweet Derek turned 30 (old man) and yes I kept dating him. I know that I said I was going to dump him on May 1st at 9:30pm because I did not want to date an old man, but I decided that I kinda loved the guy so I kept dating him. Since May we have done tons of stuff. Me, London, Teagan, Heather, Jayden and Mom went on dates every Friday during the summer to fun destinations. We had a blast all summer long spending quality time with each other. I will post more pics as Derek burns them to CD.