Thursday, September 11, 2014

Things from Grandma:

When we were at your house London was very concerned about that black thing
I had on my arm.  She just kept looking and worrying about it.  Then she
said, "Grandma, can I kiss it for you."  And she kissed the black tape.

Then she saw a scratch on my other hand.  It really wasn't that bad, just a
little red.  She said, "Grandma, you might want to have the Doctor look at
that."  It came out so serious and so grown up I had a hard time not
laughing because it was so dang cute.

When we were going through the Ogden Temple tour I looked back at Abbie a
few different times. She was soooo in awe at it all, but sometimes the look
on her face gave me the goose bumps.  Dad and I know she knew some things
that we might not really understand.  She was with Heavenly Father not that
long ago but can't talk and can't tell us about it.


No comments: