London was watching football and she said her favorite players are Steve Fence (Defense) and Mama Lama James ( Lebron James)
London asked "How can we make our dreams come true?" Then she said "I did once when I closed my eyes."
London said "Mom my mouth tastes like salami!"
My mom asked London if she liked Cuties and she said "No I dont like them because they have paper scraps on them." So funny. She doesnt like them because of the peel on the inside she thinks is paper scraps.
Kristin the nanny was trying to teach the kids the Star Wars names. London called the following:
R2D2 - Wall-E
Yoda- Puppy
C3PO - Sparkly Glitter Man
I asked "What treat did you have at Preschool?" London said "we had ice kripshies. I dont like them." I asked "what did you have??" she said "the treat with marshmellows that I dont like. I only like the chocolate kind." "Oh" I said, "Rice Krispies!"
After bath I tell London we need to blow dry her hair so she doesnt go to bed with a wet head. She said "Ok, lets go mow dryer my hair."
When I do my hair i use a straight iron. I said it makes my hair flat and pretty. So now when I do Londons hair she asks what im going to do with her hair...i say what do you want me to do. She says "I just want it fat." Like as in Flat.
(April 2014) The dance teacher said for London to have messy buns. When she was in the
car she said, "mommy, should I shake my head around and try to get my buns
messy?"
No comments:
Post a Comment