Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Londonisms

London just asked where "babe" was? I said "who is babe?" She said "He is our dad." 

Grandma Taylor was sitting on London's bed and had her elbow straight.  Her elbow had a big
dimple thing.  London said, "Why do you have a big hole in your elbow?"  "I
said, because I'm old."  She had a fear on her face and said, "Are you going
to go away?"  Then I said to straighten out her elbow and she had a little
one.  I told her I really wasn't old and that everyone had those holes in
their elbows.

While Derek was driving Grandma and Grandpa Taylor to front runner London was cold and she looked so seriously at him and said,  "Dad, don't say, London hurry we need to go now.  When you do that I can't remember to get my blanket."

Grandma let London pick one of her flowers.  Then she wanted to put it in water
so it wouldn't die.  We took it in the house and put it in a cup of water.
She looked around the house and said,  Look how beautiful your house is now
Grandma.. Referring to how the flower was making the house look.

No comments: