Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!!


This year we went down to Spingville and had Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. It was a lot of fun to see family that we do not see very often. We had the party at the school my Aunt teaches at. We had fun thanksgiving coloring pages and the funnest part for the kids was decorating an apple with toothpicks and gumdrops. London loved hanging around with Grandma even though she was not feeing super good. She was kinda sick. Teagan liked to run around and play with Jayden. I am so thankful for so many things in my life. I am so thankful that my babies are growing up healthy and strong and that they do not suffer anything serious from being born so early. I also am so thankful for having an amazing husband. I love to know that he is there for me and will never leave me or abuse me. I know that sounds silly but knowing that I am in love with someone who respects me enough not to abuse me is huge!! I love my family and how close to them I am. I am thankful for friends that listen and help me through tough times and laugh at all the good times.

No comments: