Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26th 2011

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY LONDON!!!!
Today is London's 3rd birthday. It is amazing to me how much she has grown and accomplished in her 3 years on earth. Some of her accomplishments include:
Using sentances
Counts from 1-20 (forgets 15 but thats okay)
Makes up amazing songs
Loves to sing Popcorn popping, I am a child of God, ABC's, Wheels on the bus, Old McDonald, to name a few
Puts her shoes on the correct feet
Mommies her little brother
Loves to color and tries to color in the lines
Loves mandarin oranges and chicken and fries
Throws things in the garbage, puts them in the sink and fridge all by herself
Has her mommies heart wrapped around her little finger
Managed to only gain 2 pounds in an entire year. (Maybe longer)

London I love you with all my heart and I am so blessed to have you as my baby girl. You have blessed my heart and made me love like I never thought I could. Thanks for making me smile, laugh, sing and love. You are my everything!!! I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!

No comments: