Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun at work

March 15th 2011- So I got to work and decided it was going to be a quiet day to get a lot of things done. THen all of a sudden one of the receptionists came in and said there were a lot of sick people upstairs. So I got my phone and went upstairs to see what was going on. When I got up there they had people in the hall throwing up and extremly light headed. I helped evacuate all the staff downstairs then called my directing attorney to find out what to do. At which point it was decided to call the fire department. When they got here they decided that we needed to evacuate the whole building. It was so crazy. We did what we could to help and then just waited. I was hoping to get back in the building to get some work done or at least get my purse to go home but nope. We could not get back in until noon. The building was cleared but our boss let us go home. Later that night I was folding laundry when my friend said we were on the news. AHHH!! I turned it on and there was my butt! HAHA it was so funny. Here is a pic of the news crew and the fire trucks:

No comments: