Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cute things London said

When my parents were watching London while we were in Vegas she said some super cute things.

When she woke up from her nap she kept saying "oh no, oh no" so I went in
there and she was sitting on the end of the bed holding her hand out with
the hair thing in hand and said when I went in there, oh no.
 
Then when she went in the shower to get the ball she said Oh, boy.
 
She is such a cute girl. I love the fun things little kids say. 
 
Playing in Teagans crib

Little miss model

Playing at Grandma and Granpa Taylors house

Climbing in and out of her elephant bin (this was mine when i was younger)

Playing in Blakes jumperoo

Relaxing in the blanket Aunt Heather made. She makes amazing blankets.

Coloring in the basement while daddy cleans

No comments: