Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Forever....

So it has been forever since I posted anything on my blog. I am going to be better about it i promise. Life has been great and crazy at the same time. Married life is so much fun. We are so busy with Dereks new job, a new house, and crazy active kids. I will admit being a newleywed with kids is kinda hard but i could not have chosen a better partner to do it with. Derek makes my world go round. He is my true soul mate, my eternal companion and best friend. The kids are doing great. We have been having fun dates all summer with Heather and Jayden. I will post pics as soon as I get them back. Derek went to print them but there was 3000 pics...way to expensive so we are going to get them on a disk. Life is great!!!