
Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything. Work has been super crazy and then when I get home from work all I want to do is be with London. She is growing up so fast. She is hopefully going to crawl soon. She tries but cant quite get the hang of it yet. Me and the baby are doing good. We are in the hospital on bed rest until he is born because my cervix is super short again even with the cerclage so they are watching me really close. I am so thankful for all my family and friends and the support you have given me and my little family through everything. I also dont know what I would do if I did not have the church in my life. Knowing that me and my babies are being blessed and watched over every second of every day by the lord is so comforting to me. I have received so many blessings through my trials. I know that that heavenly father will not give me any trials that I cannot handle. I know that me and my babies will receive 10 times the blessings for every trial we go through. I should be able to update this more now that I have the extra time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment